Put me to work for your organization in the following ways:
- Consulting I have a wealth of knowledge with regards to podcast production, podcast network development, strategic planning for podcasts, technical infrastructure for podcasting, and podcast community development. Engage me as a consultant to help your organization achieve its podcasting potential.
- Creative collaborations I am happy to collaborate on a wide range of creative and journalistic projects. I can provide consultations on improving your production, and be a partner on all sorts of creative endeavours. Please contact me with your idea and we’ll see if our interests align.
- Audiovisual documentation I can do high quality audio production, still photography and single camera videography for live events, lectures, workshops, performances, etc. For examples of these please peruse this page.
- Podcast and radio production Hire me to make audio for you. I am a freelance documentary producer and I’m keen to pitch and create sound-rich narratives. For examples of these please peruse this page.
- Sound design I am an experienced sound producer. I create gorgeous productions rich with music, environmental sounds and strong stories. For examples of these please peruse this page.
- On-air and event hosting I am an experienced host and would love to put my skill towards enhancing your project.
- Teaching I teach workshops on radio production and podcast development. I have many pre-packaged workshops and I am also available to design custom courses.For examples of these please peruse this page
- Tape sync and other audio assignments I live and work out of Peterborough, Ontario, and I am available to assist in audio productions, including tape syncs, studio tech, and field recording within a 200 km radius of my home base. I have my own gear and vehicle and am able to travel when given enough notice. The map below shows roughly the area in which I can reasonably travel.
The map below shows roughly the area in which I can reasonably travel – which spans from Toronto to North Bay to Ottawa to Kingston, with Peterborough in the center.
And don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss collaboration possibilities and pricing for services. Generally I book work with two to three months ahead.